Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What did I do to deserve this????


Anybody who knows me knows how tough it is to keep up with this girl...But, seriously, can't I have one day??? I have actually not blogged a whole bunch of things because I thought it would get boring to all of you!! Like the other day when she got into the costume makeup..you know the cream face makeup from Halloween (top shelf of the bathroom closet, not reachable by a toddler!) any how she went into my closet and smeared it all over my dresses. She loves to "wash" her stuffed bear (bear-bear) she pumps hand soap all over it and then turns on the sink in the bathroom...(if she can't reach the sink the toilet water works as well!!) So then the bathroom floor is covered with water and soap!! She also has been potty training...pees in the toilet no problem, but, she has an issue with poop. I wont go into details...she is GROSS!!! Ha Ha Ha! Okay, so this morning I was loading the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher (a quick chore!) and Sam says, Mom, guess what Jenna is doing?? (never a good question) So, I find her in the dining room proudly eating a bowl of cereal that she made herself! There is milk everywhere, at least a couple of quarts, dripping crazily onto the floor. And really I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I am so unable to keep up with her. I think there must have been some kind of mistake...none of my other kids did this much crazy stuff!!! I am attentive and clean and responsible, why me??? What have I done to deserve this??? Please don't tell me...LOL But, seriously, if anyone out there has a Natalie voodoo doll?..Please give me a break!!! Let it go!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!! Oh, mom, if your hall bathroom smells minty fresh its because Jenna and/or Ella smeared toothpaste on the floor!!! Love you! Nat.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

I knew they were toooo quiet! Has anyone seen Jenna?

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hhahahahah!! Don't try to blame Ella! We all know what an angel SHE is!!? I love you Natalie...why does raising kids have to be so SCARY?? I am afraid, however that it is only going to get more ...interesting! Good choice of words, eh?

Unknown said...

hahahaha....Poor you. That potty training thing is pretty much disgusting...I'm so not looking forward to that. Jenna's so stinking cute though, at least you have that!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hey, I like your new choice of color!!

sperry said...

It's 10:00. Do you know where Jenna is?
love the new colors You've inspred a couple of blogs I think. :)

BJ Scott said...

That is hilarious. I laughed till there were tears in my eyes. Aren't kids the greatest thing ever. You are one awesome momma. You learned from the best.
K.

Jen said...

Thankfully, you have a great sense of humor...and that's clear in this post!

sperry said...

Jenna's so cute. And each time I look at the post I remember how cute she was but at the same time she semms to get cuter :) That sly little smile she's slipping you! You can tell she's pretty proud of herself not only fro doing it herself but if I may venture to guess also because she did it all by herself without mom knowing :) hehehe

Political Season said...

I had an "ah ha" moment while strolling through your blog....if the kids were writing about me they would talk about some awful little experiences that I'd like to forget, like flooding the master bathroom last week! I better go check on that milk!