Wednesday, July 25, 2007

At the movies...

Yup! Sarah and I are crazy!! We took our kids to the movie theatre to see Flicka. The Hollywood theatre and K-Jo are having a Canned-Film festival. (You get to see the movie for a can of food.) The kids had a great time. You might not be able to see them all but they are all there...Sam, Jared, Isaac, Noah, Annie, Hannah, Katie, Ella, Sarah, and Jenna!! oh, and me! It went surprisingly well. Not that impressed with the movie (its not awful, just not great) oh well, I am a tough customer. ;) It was a good time!!

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

What's that huge giant blue thing taking up more than her fair share of seat?? Oh, that's ME!! What the hay...why do I look 3000 times bigger than everyone in that theater? Seriously what did you do to me in photoshop!??!?! hahahah! Anyway, it was a fun day, wasn't it!?

Unknown said...

My dad told me he saw you guys! Someday I'll have a vehicle so I can join in on the fun!

sperry said...

You guys are such good mom's! That sounds like so much fun! I want to go to the movies with all our kids too!