Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Need I say more?



So, I was happily cleaning a closet....I had a movie on for Hannah...Jenna was happily playing in her room...I could hear and often see them both, so I was feeling quite proud of myself for getting something accomplished with the knowledge that my girls were close by and not making any trouble!! Boy was I in for a surprise! I walked out of the room to take some empty boxes downstairs when I came across the bathroom! All of these toys were sopping wet, there was no water left in the toilet! The floor was covered in water and the toilet paper was gone as well! So, needless to say the toys and the bathroom and Jenna all got a thorough cleaning! She gets so mad when I interrupt her fun!! Jenna sure is a crazy, busy girl! If she was my first child I think I would have flipped out (and not had any more children, shes like having a whole herd of two year olds!!) but, at this point I know that nearly everything can be cleaned up and its really okay. Thank goodness for patience built on experience. Yes, I still love Jenna!

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Ha hahahahah!! That is SO funny! What a crazy busy girl!! I love her "creativity"!! She definitely keeps you on your toes!!

Al said...

HAHAHA, reminds me of a book mom used to read us, :)

Love you forever doan style eh', :) err earnheart as it were. :)