Sunday, July 22, 2007

Its Party Time!!




Just getting ready for the party is fun...Hannah came to me and said, "Mom, I need to wear a dress to my party!" So I told her to go and put one on...Then she brought me a clip and said,"I need my hair pretty for my party!" So I did her hair! She was the boss of this whole operation!!! It turned out great...I think we all had a great time. Here she and Jenna are waiting for the party to start, a picture of her cupcake cake, and here she is blowing out the candles! I still can't believe she's five. They grow up so very fast.

6 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Hannah looked adorable! I am glad she knows what she wants!! I just love that about her!:) I too, can't believe she is five...where did all the time go?

sperry said...

They are so sweet! And everyone looks like they're having so much fun.... except for Katie... what's up with her? It's a party:) Smile & Yea for Hannah!

Elisabeth said...

Natlie your famiy looks adorable! You look great! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen each other. This is Elisabeth Durtschi... Smith now... Smith is not nearly as discriptive as Durtschi. if you want you can email me at eadsmith@gmail.com I would love to hear from you!

Jenny said...

This was such a fun day! Hannah looked so cute in her dress and everything looked so nice. The kids loved the cupcake thing also. Good Ideas

Unknown said...

Hannah was so stinking cute that day! How in the world is she already 5 though!? That doesn't even seem right.

Cindi and the Old Testament said...

Michael says that he is going to marry Sarah Heart! (He keeps on getting Sarah Grove & your daughter confused & he likes heart better than Earnheart!) He told his Grandparents that they are going to have 3 kids & 2 will be good & 1 will be bad but they really want 6 kids. LOL