

Wow! I can't believe she's five already! Time really does fly! When Hannah watched Katie get her ears pierced she decided that she wanted hers done too!! So we told her she could get them done for her birthday!! Well, that day has come...so, Hannah went to the store with mom in tow, and had her ears pierced!!! She was so tough, she smiled through the whole thing! I was disappointed that they didn't have her birthstone but, she picked out beautiful earrings. Now she really thinks she is a princess!! She's my princess!!! What a cutie!
3 comments:
Yay for Hannah!! I am so proud of her!! She didn't even cry....WOW!
She looks absolutely adorable!! I can't wait for her party!!
Rachel says Happy Bday Hannah! and she loves your earrings!!
Hannah looks so adorable!!!! I didn't know she got her ears pierced that is so fun! Happy Birthday from all of us!
Post a Comment