So, this Sunday I was teaching the children about the ancient prophets who had predicted the coming and birth of Jesus Christ...Well, one of those prophets was Noah. After we finished talking about what he had prophesied, my Noah leans back in his chair and sighs, then says, "Yeah, I'm retired now!"Even the adults were laughing...
It reminds me of Jared's baptism...His dad was getting up to talk about baptism, and mentioned that Jared had him doing double duty today...Jared yells out BOOYA! We couldn't help it the whole room was laughing!
Where did we get these funny kids???


6 comments:
Oh those silly kids! You'll have to give Noah a high-five from us. That's pretty awesome!
LOL! Thats great
those boys.....i tell ya. wow.
Yeah I think if my kids were going to be like that they'd have to live a lot closer to you guys. I'm certainly not the quickest on the comeback :) Frankly I'm a little jealous. I want quick witted kids too. Honestly though even if they were they'd probably be to chicken to say it anyway. Oh well I love em for what they are :)
By the way, the post had me giggling the entire time I was typing :)
You've got pretty quick wit yourself, so we know where he gets it! Love it!
Post a Comment