Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...
  • Snow-It helps me feel the Christmas spirit and gave me and excuse to sit and bind my quilt! Yes, its done!!
  • Holiday Parties-kids holiday performances, art shows, and yes even the ward party...they all help with that whole Christmas spirit thing too.
  • My kids-they are my life, when am I not thankful for them??? They are loving and forgiving, they are helpful, and man are they ever funny!
  • My husband- he is a hard worker and he loves us.
  • My Christmas Decorations-I love to sit and look at everything. I especially love the tree this year, the kids did a great job. I also love to look at the nativity scenes that we have...almost every time I pass one..it is rearranged! Which means that my kids are enjoying them too.
  • And finally, Christmas specials on TV-I love that my kids sit and watch the same cartoons that I watched...and..they love them just as much as I did. Last night we watched the Nutcracker Ballet on PBS, they loved it. Especially the girls, I think we will start a tradition when they are both around 10, of going to see it in person. That would be fun.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ah, yes, Christmas Specials! This may be the first year I missed the Charlie Brown Christmas :(