
Last night we were watching the movie "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium". It is a wonderful movie...one we would buy....I was especially impressed when Mr. Magorium said to Molly Mahoney, "Your life is an occasion, rise to it." I thought that was one of the most thought provoking lines I have heard in a movie. So, I will try harder to rise to the occasion that is my life! Love the life you chose! YOUR LIFE IS AN OCCASION, RISE TO IT!!


8 comments:
that was my favorite part too!! cute movie!
I thought he said some particularly insightful things but I saw the movie with 3 4 year olds (Laynas bday) and a 1 year old so I don't remember most of them :) But that is a good one!:)
Awesome quote. Thanks for sharing!
thats funny cause we watched this movie last night, i agree it is a great movie!
I totally agree. I hear so many people talk about terrible their life is. Life is what you make it. If your life is so terrible then it is completely up to you to change it! Rise to the challenge I say!. Ok, now I feel like I am trying to inspire a classroom of kids or something. I guess I will have to put this one on my list to see when D is out with the guys.
I miss you!!! When are you and your hubby coming out again?!?!
email me will you?? I miss you!!
COME ON WOMAN!!! UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
Post a Comment