Thursday, April 10, 2008

One last Post to crack you up!

So we've been home about a week now trying to get over our colds...and I have put on a few pounds! Sarah and Brandi have been telling me how great this new kick boxing class is at the YMCA and I was anxious to get started. So, yesterday I went...we were all doing great...even Sarah who is very sick was doing well....we were sweating and huffing and she told us to shuffle while holding our weights...I did this a few times and then I flew across the room, the weight shot out of my left hand narrowly missing the girl in front of me and I landed with a thud on the carpet! I of course dissolved into embarrassed laughter got up and kept going, only to trip again a few minutes later!!! So, I finally removed my shoes (which were catching on the carpet, I am sure this is why I kept falling down!) and finished the class! Ahh the life of Natalie the klutz! Go ahead, Laugh!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You know the crazy thing about this...I'm actually kind of terrified of working out with any sort of group in fear that I might do something like this...at least you try! hahaha, I'm just like...nahhh I'll do tae bo for 5 minutes at home. Lame.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahah! i loved it. definitely a classic moment. so glad i was a part of it!

Jen said...

I am laughing, but only because I do stupid things like that too...like losing control of my exercise ball & having it roll into other very patient people!

Selissa said...

Wish I coulda been there Nat.

Hopkins said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun out there! I'm glad to see you survived! And the weights...umm...no comment. Love ya anyways..crazy! :)