Thursday, April 10, 2008
Moss Landing
We all went to the beach at Moss Landing on Friday night! It was the kids first time at the beach and they loved it! Some of us played a little game of football...while the others tried to get as wet as possible (by accident of course!!) We even found pieces of a dead jelly fish and a dead seal!! The kids were so fascinated by it all! They loved walking around barefoot and hosing off their legs at Phil's fish Market. It was a great evening!! Jessie took this family picture for us and I love it!!! Thanks Jessie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i love the family picture,too! you totally need to get that blown up! so many memories at moss landing! good times!
I love the family picture. I love the wet legs and hoodies. What a lot of memories are in that place. !
Post a Comment