We took our kids on the conference center tour, we toured the beehive house, the tabernacle, the visitors center, we walked around temple square, we ate at the ZCMI food court, and we took them to see the Joseph Smith movie in the Joseph Smith memorial building! It was a full day, the kids were so good, and we all had a wonderful time! It was uplifting and inspiring to be there and feel the spirit that is there. This wont be the last time we visit this amazing place.
oh my gosh...that is so cool! I am so jealous of your trip...I need a real family vacation!! your kids are so lucky to have all those awesome memories!! :)
I am mom to five amazing kids. I love being a mom. I get to give my kids all kinds of great experiences that shape the rest of their lives. Its so amazing. I love to exercise, it clears my head and helps me to stay calm and happy. I try to exercise as often as possible. And I occasionally run a 5K. I love that, what a rush. I LOVE a good project. and a good book! I love to read, sew, paint and clean house! I like to be goofy and play with my children. They are so much fun.
2 comments:
oh my gosh...that is so cool! I am so jealous of your trip...I need a real family vacation!! your kids are so lucky to have all those awesome memories!! :)
you guys look so happy! I think this is the first picture I've seen of your family where everyone has a normal smile, :D
Love you guys!
Post a Comment