I decided I would use these fun ideas to fill up my blog with journal type entries...you know, for the kids...ha ha ha! So today's topic is my favorite Halloween costume. I really don't know how to decide...there have been so many great Halloween costumes in our family. I love that we have such a fun family. We used to have a big carnival style party (way back when I was little) and we all would make up our own games and run them like little carnies. The whole ward/neighborhood would come for the night. It was great! Now, we pick a theme...recent ones have been "The Circus" and "Pirates". It is so much fun to dress out the whole family and spend the evening having fun together. I happen to love this holiday...just for the quality family time we spend together decorating mom and dads house, making the costumes and partying. We did do a fun couples night where we dressed up in seventies costume...not Halloween, but, one of my favorites. Mainly because Erinn really got into it! So, I guess I'll put up a few pics for you to see just how much fun we have!


3 comments:
Noah as mark twain is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen
Love the costumes and Love the My Favorite Monday's idea!
I look forward to seeing your Halloween pictures every year!
Post a Comment