Things I am thankful for:1)I am thankful for my family..they love and forgive me when I do not act as I should.
2)I am thankful that my husband has a good job and that he goes to work everyday.
3)I am thankful that we are getting our very own temple.
4)I am thankful to public school for teaching and loving my kids. Our schools are really great.
5)I am thankful for the opportunities that I have to learn new things...I love learning so I am glad that "even though I am a grown up" I can still enjoy learning new things. (I love learning the long arm quilting machine-its amazing!!)
6)I am grateful for my counselors...without them most of primary wouldn't even happen...they are great.
7)I am thankful for blogging...before I discovered this little gem, I barely wrote down anything...(my kids were lucky if I wrote about their birth while in the hospital) My journaling skills were lacking to say the least...Now I know that if I died, my kids could read my blog and know a little bit more about who I am, and know that I love them.
8)I am thankful for generous people who share the fruits of their gardens and orchards...without them we would not have such an amazing food storage.
9) Finally, I am thankful for being busy. If I wasn't as busy as I am, I would have plenty of time to feel sorry for myself and that would not be good!
10)Thanks for putting up with this gratuitous post...he he he


2 comments:
I love the fact that blogging has forced me into journaling. Because I wasn't good at it either. And I like that it's a release, and that I can see all these other women are doing things I do every day, how they do it better, and things I'm doing good at.
Love you Nat!
I'm thankful,too, that your family turned me on to blogging. Ditto Misty's thoughts...
Post a Comment