This week I am thankful for:My Van...it gets me where I need to go. And while I would love to drive something a bit more attractive or popular this one is doing the job just fine!
My parents and siblings...they love me and encourage me when I am not doing so great.
My kids...they make me laugh at least once a day...they are hilarious really! and they all try really hard to be good. I love them so much.
Working at the quilt shop...(Thanks Sarah and Al!) I am really enjoying the creative outlet and the opportunities that just keep coming. I am also thankful for etsy and eBay...without those two...I would be forced to babysit more often and we all know how that would end...(not good!)
I am thankful that my current babysitting job is over and it is time for a much needed break! on that same note I am thankful that my "baby" is almost four and isn't really a "baby"anymore...taking care of a baby is really hard.
I also enjoy the smell of laundry detergent and bleach...so fresh and clean. Shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste...all great things!
Friends who are willing to help even though "I had this same problem last year..." Thanks!
Don't give up...I wont always be crazy!


1 comment:
I'm telling you miss, you go for 6 months, you'll be a rock star! :)
Post a Comment