Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny...

I saw this on another blog and thought it was too funny!

Things I may or may not have said (or did) this week:

1) No honey, Dad cannot get pregnant.

2) Joined in when my sons were teasing one of my sons about having to pee a lot...We came up with "the whizzer wizard" and "Pee-man" (you know, like He-Man...) I hang my head in shame. He's probably scarred for life...he was laughing though. so maybe I'm okay.

3)You don't want to eat that...if you do, then your rear end will get as big as mine, and its HUGE!

4) you know what, I need a minute, no an hour...get away, hurry, run

5)Forget stem cell research, they should be doing brain cell research.


alright, that's all I got for now...it hurts my brain to try to remember all the dumb stuff I've said or not said...he he he :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

You crack me up! Love your last quote...and the one about daddy!