
Wow! How sad that I haven't written anything since last Thursday. I didn't even realize it until I went to write this post. Yikes!
This week I am thankful for:
1) Blue skies and fall leaves...It is so beautiful right now.
2) Burn Cream...As if to add injury to insult, while making applesauce I burned my forehead. I was moving the boiling apples to the food stainer and they bubbled and splattered me. It looks like a cigarette burn. just above my right eyebrow...yeah, I'll be sporting this baby for awhile. Nice.
3) I am, ahem, glad that I get to speak in sacrament meeting on Sunday...
4) Running water...you know for showers and dishes and laundry...the basics. oh and vacuums
5) And for all the people who see my garage with no doors and just walk on by...as opposed to the person who opted to steal my gas cans right off the shelf.
6) That this week is almost OVER and next week is Halloween...yay for parties!


4 comments:
Ouch! Sorry about your forehead. I can't WAIT for halloween either. Are your kiddos excited?
...and I'm thankful that you can still find things to be thankful about after a week like that! Whew! When do you get to come up for air?
It nice to read your Thankful Thursdays!
Fruit sugar is wicked for burns. I'm thinking you should be a pirate or something so you can wear a big patch over your eye!
Post a Comment