Monday, October 27, 2008

Guess What I Saw...

Nope not Bigfoot, or Superman....GAS as low as $2.09 a gallon! Amazing!!! Here's hoping it stays low! (I heard that OPEC is cutting production due to less demand...:( UUGH! Give me a break! I will spare you all the rant...Yay for cheap gas!!! (If only for a moment!)


P.S. I typed "gas prices" into my search engine and it tells me that you can get gas as low as $1.19 in Bonnerdale, Arkansas. HHMMMM must be a supply and demand thing? or maybe we should all move to Arkansas...Hillary, how far is it to Bonnerdale from where you live? ha ha ha ha.....maybe its just an urban legend....like a fairytale...$1.19 for a gallon of gas....and we all lived happily ever after! NICE :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya... today in Independence. $1.99 It was only 2.05 here in Kearney yesterday tho! Soooo awesome!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh boy, I would love to see prices like that! I was so excited to see it at $2.85 here. We are just a little behind here!

Hillary Sperry said...

I filled up at 2.06!!!! Woo-hoo! 35 dollars to fill up the van from almost empty!!!

And for 1.19 you know I had to atleast check :) It's like 3 hours south of here. yuck oh well Alex says lamar, MO is always like 30 to 50 cents cheaper than here so they must be way under a dollar too.

That is great news for anyone who wants to come visit me! hint, hint :) one tank of gas to get here and back :) hint, hint!

Jen said...

That's awesome! We're still happy about $2.89 here.

Anonymous said...

$2.09!!!! Holy Cow! Still at $2.84 here, but I am NOT complaining! It beats $4.50!!