
Sunday morning on our way to the van, the kids stopped by the garden and noticed this huge pepper, just dying to be picked!! I told them to wait until we got home...So, they picked this pepper and everyone wanted a taste! It was so funny(they will eat anything they grew themselves)...we had this manly pepper eating contest in the kitchen...even Jenna had to try it! Isaac swallowed his whole, Sam stuck his tongue in a glass of water, Noah drank milk, and Erinn just kept chewing and telling us it doesn't even burn! ha ha ha ha! I on the other hand opted not to eat the pepper raw, but after chopping it up, and washing my hands three times, I rubbed my eye...you have never felt such a burn! I am not kidding...I wanted to rip my eye off it hurt so bad! So, maybe gloves next time!
5 comments:
hahaha, that's awesome!
your kids are so funny...i love that they had a hot pepper eating contest!! that is awesome!!
That is great I can't believe you already have peppers! Our garden just isn't doing that great:(
how awesome! Your kids are crazy, no way you'd get me to eat it. Your garden looks great too.
Poor eye...but that is one good looking peper!
Post a Comment