Noahs graceful dive...He did a good job and came in third in this relay! I'm sure there will be more pics of swim team this year...they practice an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. They have meets on wednesdays and Saturdays for the next two weeks! Conference is in July. It is a busy schedule but they ride their bikes to the pool so its not as bad as it sounds! And boy do they LOVE it!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Swim Team!
Noahs graceful dive...He did a good job and came in third in this relay! I'm sure there will be more pics of swim team this year...they practice an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening. They have meets on wednesdays and Saturdays for the next two weeks! Conference is in July. It is a busy schedule but they ride their bikes to the pool so its not as bad as it sounds! And boy do they LOVE it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
awesome. i miss you. i wish i was there with you....:(
How fun! It sounds like the boys did great, I love your new blog background too!
Sounds like a busy summer. Those are the best kind though. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to come see everyone!
I am so glad you do this! Swimming is such an important skill..good momma!
Post a Comment