Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy B-Day to you!!

We celebrated Isaac's 8th birthday right after his baptism. He wanted to help decorate his cake so, of course I let him...He wrote "Isaac is cool" I thought that was so cute! We had pizza, and watermelon, cookies (made by Grampa Fish), and lots of other yummy food! I think we pretty much stuffed ourselves! It was good!

Isaac is such a cheerful and enthusiastic kid. I just love him! He is still a talker, and for some reason he is always hungry..(he must be growing) He is a great helper and will do just about anything I ask if it means he can play computer! hey, it works for me! He is creative and smart and brave and funny! Happy Birthday Isaac!

Yup, its true, they grow up way too fast!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

it is so crazy to me how fast time has gone!! i remember when he was born....8 years old...WOW!!

by the way....that cake is awesome!! issac IS cool!!:)

Amanda said...

I love the "Isaac is Cool" cake!! ha ha.

Phogles said...

I can't believe that Isaac is eight. That is just crazy. And you're such a cool mom for letting him decorate his own cake. That's awesome!