So, I got up this morning and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth....and my toothbrush was/is gone!!! I have no idea where it went...all the other ones are there, but, mine is missing. can only imagine it was my kids...probably Jenna and Ella yesterday. They also put a healthy amount of deodorant on! Kids are so funny! Well, luckily for me I have lots of extras. Oh well, that's my life..full of "unexpectedness".
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My toothbrush is GONE!!
So, I got up this morning and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth....and my toothbrush was/is gone!!! I have no idea where it went...all the other ones are there, but, mine is missing. can only imagine it was my kids...probably Jenna and Ella yesterday. They also put a healthy amount of deodorant on! Kids are so funny! Well, luckily for me I have lots of extras. Oh well, that's my life..full of "unexpectedness".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
One time my tooth brush disappeared and Josh was using it to clean his toes! Yuck! and yeah you gotta love being a MOM!
uh...so sorry. we really need to keep those girls separated!! hahaah! together = trouble!! :) but they so love being together!! you are so good not to get all upset...
hummm.. Good thing you have extras. If I found it, I definitely wouldn't use it. As a dentist's daughter, you would never believe what we used to use extra tooth brushes for??? Cleaning toes was one of them!
Never a dull moment huh?
nothing is sacred.
Post a Comment