Erinn and I were so glad that we got to be there for Jessie's endowment! It was an amazing day! We are so happy for her!
The kids absolutely loved California!!! They all had so much fun...each one of them said "I am going to live here when I grow up!"
They had such a blast playing with their cousins too! They all got along so well. It was wonderful! Jenna became quite attached to Lauren, and Hannah hung out with Lindsey! Lindsey was great, she showed the kids all the animals she caught bunnies and showed them how to feed them. She showed Hannah how to feed lemon tree leaves to the goats. Noah loved collecting the chicken eggs. They all loved the dogs! The funniest though was watching little Isaac follow big Isaac...He tried to be and do everything that big Isaac did! He totally idolized him! I'm fine with that....big Isaac is a great example! Someone to look up to. He did a great job putting up with all the copying...I was impressed! What a bunch of great kids!
Oh yeah, they loved the lizards, the pond and the playstation! We had such a wonderful time!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
what a memorable trip! your kids will remember this as one of the best, I'm sure!
How fun is that. There kids are great! and so are yours. They are so cute!
Post a Comment