Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Josh and Amanda
We arrived first in Utah! We were so excited to see Josh's house and hang out with them for a few days! It was so wonderful! All of us had so much fun! Jenna LOVED Josh and Amanda, she told us one night that she was sleeping up in their bed and I needed to "go downstairs and go to sleep mom"! It was so cute! The boys had a blast playing with Josh, they played football, gamecube, and air hockey! Amanda was so friendly, I really enjoyed getting to know her better. We had such a great time! Josh and Amanda, thank you so much for letting us come and stay with you... It was wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
we SO need to get out there to hang out with them too!! again...jealous
You have such a polite family. We loved having you guys here. I was so lonely when you guys left, way too quiet. Thanks for coming to see us. We miss you guys and can't wait until we get to see you all again.
Post a Comment