After the Aquarium, what could be better than playing at the park!!! The kids had a ball! It was fun to go back and remember all the fun I used to have here as a kid! The huge hedge maze isn't quite as huge anymore...and they replaced the super fast slide with these curvy green ones...I guess things must change...but it was still as fun for them as I wanted it to be! This was one of their favorite places!
I still love the enormous train and so did my boys!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
ahhh! the memories!! it is pretty cool that most everything is the same...i laughed about that maze too. I am glad you got the 'must-have' shot with your head in the lions mouth! :) this makes me wish i had taken all the kids!
That would be Lindsey, with her head in the lions mouth!!! But, I'm flattered that you thought it was me! and you should have taken all of your kids! IT was a great trip!
We love Dennis the Menace park. These are great pictures.
Post a Comment