Well, its not really that interesting but, its our life!! All of last week we spent long fun filled days at moms house. We canned pickles, zucchini relish, jalapeno jelly, and a zucchini/summer squash marinara sauce! I love canning. It is so gratifying! When you cook a normal dinner it is gone in minutes and your left with dishes to do. But, when you can food, you get to look at it on the shelf for a long time!! its so pretty too! Its even better when you get to eat it knowing that you did this yourself for your family. Its pretty special. We also spent some time making pioneer clothes for the Far West Store. Mom is amazing with a sewing machine!! I am just happy to be there=)
On Sunday morning, when everyone was getting ready for church, Isaac was crying and laying on the couch...when he was asked what was wrong he said that his neck hurt so bad that he couldn't raise his arms or turn his head! (he and Sam were rough housing the night before and he hit the back of his head on the coffee table) So, of course we were worried about him and let him stay home from church to rest. Poor guy! Well, as soon as Erinn and the kids were gone, he sat up and was just fine! Happy, busy, playing! He is sooo busted!!! Well, he of course got grounded from his favorite thing(gameboy) and with any luck he will never do that again! =) We all had a good time at Sarah's birthday dinner...Happy Birthday Sarah!
On Monday, Erinn had to go to a big union meeting where Harley Davidson made a new contract offer and the workers had to vote on whether or not to accept the offer. The vote was 411 to accept and 417 to reject! So, then they had to vote whether or not to strike...They needed 65% to strike and they got 63% So, they automatically accept the offer!! Erinn thinks the contract should have been way better than it is. But, he and I are both grateful that he is still working and not on Strike!! This has been way too stressful for us!!!
Tuesday morning I got to go horseback rinding with my friend Bridget. She took me out to our friends the Anderson's. They have property next to the Pony Express reserve, and we rode out there for a few hours. It was so much fun!! I wish I had a personal photographer to follow me around (my kids have one!=)) Well, that is why there are no pics!! I love horses!!! and thanks so much to Sasha for watching my kids! Later Tuesday evening, we played softball, the baptists beat us again!! But, this time the game was close! They pulled two runs out in the last inning to win the game! It was fun!! Well, I guess that's it for now...We have been doing things...just normal life I guess!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What the....somebody really wants you to make some extra money...haha...umm. I really need some of that jalepeno jelly...I've been craving that yummy cream cheese goodness since Sarah's party! Love you guys!
Hey beauty, So glad to hear whats happening with you and yours. Hey I loved the Isaac story Livvy would be the one to pull that at my house :) She would love to sneak her way out of church. So needless to say I won't be reading this blog to her :) Miss ya!
Hire Sarah to follow you and take photos...wink!
Post a Comment