Saturday, August 11, 2007

What have I done this summer???



It seems like every summer comes with this great list of intentions...some of them may be mission impossible style but, most seem do-able. Well, I don't think I really did any of them...unless not showering until noon counts!! I have been making baby socks...they are adorable! and I finally got our basement picked up...at least the food side. It was previously set in random unidentifiable piles by whoever helped us move in last year....and I could never find anything. I also didn't know what we needed...so, this is a nice and much needed change. I think it looks great, just ignore the walls and floor, ugh...another project for the money pit! I have every intention of completing my summer to do list after the kids go back to school....I don't procrastinate....do I?

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

SO, I think I have a crush on your food storage shelves...You say you haven't done much this summer....HELLO If that is all you did, you rock!! You are one amazing canner lady! Just keep telling yourself, next year will be easier...hahahahaha!

Jen said...

I'm beyond a crush - I'm in love with your organized shelves!! And the socks, how cute are they?! Sarah's right - ROCK ON :)

BJ Scott said...

Nat... you are soooo industrious. That basement photo is awesome. Look at the work you have done. And the socks are so cute! I have to say I am pretty fond of your shelves as well and if you would like an opportunity to further your organization skills and teach at the same time... I know a basement in Kearney that could use you... he he he... or maybe I could take note.

Krispy said...

Wow you have been busy! I would have helped ya...if I could have. Nice job Nat! The socks and shelves look great!!