Hannah gets to go to kindergarten this year! Her teachers name is Mrs. Vance and she seems very nice. Hannah gets to be in the new wing of the school and the classrooms are beautiful! She is already telling me stories of her many school adventures! Isn't she darling?!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Alright Hannah!I'm so happy for you.Michael started school on Thursday. Keep up the great job!! we love you
Hannah is ADORABLE!!! I love these pictures!! I just wish they stayed so sweet and cute like that 24 hours a day!! hahahaha!! Or at least the 12-15 they are awake! he he he! I cannot believe our little girls are in kindergarten!! Pretty soon it will be Jenna and Ella! Crazy!
I love the butterfly pants! What a great first day ensemble! Hannah, you're beautiful!
She is so cute! Starting school is so exciting!
Post a Comment