Friday, August 17, 2007

Sams first day pics



Sam gets to start fifth grade this year! (I can't believe he's that old already!) He goes to the Middle School for his classes, he gets to have a locker, and he is excited about joining a club or two. I know he wants to join the chess/or checkers clubs for sure! He is way excited about that. His teacher is Mrs.Robinson, and she seemed to be really nice. Although judging by the kids in her class, this may be a tough year!! I am more worried about him than anyone, but, he seems to be taking it all in stride...if anything he is enjoying his position as the oldest. He really enjoys being helpful to his teachers and likes his principal a lot. He seems quite pleased with himself lately. I hope this will be a good year for him!

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Smokin' hot Sam!! Knock 'em dead in fifth grade!! (that is when I had my first experience with a "boyfriend") I held hands with him in a big circle at recess!! hahahahah!! Don't freak out, it will be fine!

sperry said...

Is the look in that first picture blue steel? Dude Sam your so cool.

Elisabeth said...

wow 5th grade. that seems so grown up!