This may be the last time I can get him to look at me for awhile! Some of you out there know what I'm talking about! Football season...I didn't even know it was time! It sort of snuck up on me (like the flu!)...:)His beard will inevitably keep growing...yikes!!! I know that football season will end eventually.... I might even join in the cheering....I just hope the Chiefs do well...he's cute when he's happy.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hahahhahahaha!! Go Chiefs! I love football and I am just hoping for a better season! Keep your fingers crossed!
They'd better have a good season this year! I've been counting down the days for the football season to start again! What is life without football?!
Ah, he's cute in his Cheetos shirt, too!
Gooooo Chiefs! I can't wait for the real season... this pre-season is for the birds... they don't even play the real players most of the time. I have to say Aaron's picture made me smile... gotta love the beard... Zach thought it was way cool... wanted to know how long it took him to grow it? You should see his scruffy goatee... boys are silly.
Post a Comment