Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hannah

So last night, Hannah comes to me and we have this conversation...

H: "where are the scissors mom?"
Me: "Hannah, you can't use the scissors right now."
H: "I prayed about it, and Jesus said I can use the scissors, and He's the boss of the world!"
Me: (trying unsuccessfully to muffle my laughter) "If you can find the scissors, you can use them!"
She blows my mind....she has amazing, creative, and effective skills of manipulation. I wonder what she'll come up with next! What a nut !

7 comments:

sperry said...

Maybe it's good I live in texas! :) hahaha She is awesome, & though it makes a great story I don't think I could deal with my child out thinking me cause I wouldn't know how to respond to those kinds of things other than laughing in there faces... and then my girls would probably cry or assume that meant yes :) Oh the things my girls will learn when they start hanging around there cousins :)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

I love this classic Hannah story!! She is SO quick on her feet! She is amazingly quick witted! I love her!

Cindi and the Old Testament said...

If Michael & Hannah really will get married Michael is going to be in a whole lot of trouble! That is just to funny!
that is good she is praying!

BJ Scott said...

ok... I laughed and laughed at this... what a very good little girl you have... wonder where she learned that?... hmmmmm? You are a good mommy!

Jenny said...

You are raising yourself! Just be glad you can laugh and keep laughing!

Elisabeth said...

kids are so funny! it's great that you will have this recorded, she will get a kick out if it when she gets older.

Unknown said...

hahahaha, That is soooo classic Hannah! She just cracks me up.