Here they are on the first day of school! We started on Wednesday the fifteenth, and the kids were all so excited! I think they were all awake about 5:45 a.m.!!! What a shock!! They are loving the new routine and happy with their teachers. Of course Jenna had to have a pic too! She is so happy being home alone with me! The first day, she cried when the kids got out of the car and she didn't get to go with them...but, that is all done now! She is so loving being the queen of the house! She and I have just enjoyed the peace and quiet together. The house is clean and life is good! Happy School Day to Me!!!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What great pictures. They look so excited... isn't it great? I remember when I was excited for school. Then I remember when I was excited to be done. Silly me... they were such great times. Yeah for you and your little one getting to have that special momma daughter time. That is the ultimate best.
~K.
You guys are sooo big. I see you all the time and you still look grown up to me! I love you all, Grandma
I love your kids!! They are way too cute!
They're so BIG!!!
Your kids are so incredibly sweet! You captured great first-day images.
You all look so cute and ready for school! Go Earnhearts!
you have beautiful children. They look a lot like you too.
Post a Comment