Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ward Campout


Last Friday night was our ward camp out! It was a blast. Noah didn't get to go because he had a sleepover birthday party to attend, and Erinn stayed home to go to a movie with the guys! But, the rest of the kids and I went off into the big big woods...we pitched our tents and played with the kids. Isaac got to raise the flag with the cub scouts, then we had a lovely dinner, then we roasted marshmallows over the big campfire (SMORES = YUMMY) :) then we just relaxed and talked and played the night away! The boys had a tent to themselves and invited a couple of other boys to camp with them. They were up till after 1 am laughing and playing! I know they had a great time! We cooked our yummy breakfast of eggs and sausage over our trusty camp stove...and washed it down with some lovely hot chocolate! It was a great way to kick off the holiday weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've just caught up since your Mom's Day post and have to say - your kids are so dang cute! And, spunky - where do they get it ;)
Camping sounds so great!

Hopkins said...

I just love camping!! Lucky you! And good thing you have some fun kids to do it with! Love ya!

Jenny said...

What great memories you are giving your children!!! Love those campouts.