And....A GIVEAWAY!!! I couldn't be more excited to tell you the news! I am starting a blog that will be just for quilting and crafty stuff. This will remain my family blog. My new blog will be Lila Mae Quilts and I would love for you to go check it out. I am still working out a few little kinks but, I have a great giveaway going on! I am giving away six fat quarters...left over from my Mod Sampler Quilt-Along...gorgeous fabric. and they all coordinate!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
A new blog...
And....A GIVEAWAY!!! I couldn't be more excited to tell you the news! I am starting a blog that will be just for quilting and crafty stuff. This will remain my family blog. My new blog will be Lila Mae Quilts and I would love for you to go check it out. I am still working out a few little kinks but, I have a great giveaway going on! I am giving away six fat quarters...left over from my Mod Sampler Quilt-Along...gorgeous fabric. and they all coordinate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ok...so I didn't head over to the new site...but...Just Wanted to Say Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Post a Comment