Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Isaacs Spring Concert

So, this was a particularly busy evening...Miss Jenna has been invited to attend the pre-school in town and I had to go meet her teacher at 6pm. Isaac's concert was scheduled to start at 7pm (across town!) (If you don't get there early you don't get a seat!) So, I went to the meeting, and Erinn took the kids to the concert (and saved me a seat!) I made it in plenty of time and loved every minute of it! He did such a great job! I love how seriously these kids take their concerts! They all dressed up and sang so loud and a few even danced for us! It was so much fun! They sang songs about friendship and kindness. They even sang a song in french! That was Isaac's favorite!

Isn't he cute!? He is so big... I love you Isaac!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are so handsome! Good job isaac...keep singing