This girl is so funny! She has a ton of spunk...such a big personality for such a little girl! I have often found my camera full of Hannah's self-portraits...It can be quite entertaining! Here are a few of my favorites:
She also insisted on having her bangs cut "just like Hannah Montana" and she told us that when she grows up she is going to change her name so that her middle name is "MON" and her last name is "TANA"!! She cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She is sure a pretty girl too! You are going to have to watch her close!
I love this spunky girl too...She sure was a good help today. Thanks
Wow she looks so grown up. I agree with Meg.. You better watch that girl!
tee-hee-hee! the beauty of digital cameras! we would have NEVER let our kids do that with a film camera. I love the "window" into the child's imagination and the crack-me-up spunk. She's quite a girl. She was so sweet to Lucy when we were down last weekend, and Lu was having a hard time in Primary. Miss you guys.
you can already tell shes the next hannah montanna without the name!shes so gorgess!
Post a Comment