Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Jenna
So, I guess its just my crazy girls...I came home from church one Sunday to find that my dear little girl had cut off her hair! It was so beautiful and long. down to her waist. and I found very large piles of hair similar to this one under the couch and behind our big chair, so, I know she knew it was wrong! She really wanted her hair to be cut short like her cousin Ella, and since I wouldn't let her...she did it herself!
She really did a number on herself. Her bangs were too short to fix and she had many fabulous two inch long layers all over her head! I tried to blunt cut it myself but, ended up taking her to the salon for a good haircut. It does look cute now, even if she does hate to have her hair curled and sprayed every day! I think a little daily torture is a good reminder not to cut your own hair!!! What a kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Natalie, I am SO sorry, that is SO traumatic! Jenna's hair was lovely. *sob* doesn't any mom get to enjoy little girls without the scissors nightmare?
Post a Comment