I absolutely LOVE to watch the Olympics! This year has delivered....The opening ceremonies were stunning...no breathtaking! Our team USA has done amazingly well!! Has anyone noticed Michael Phelps??? He is the most decorated Olympian in the world, in the history of the games!!! If that is not awesome and inspiring I don't know what is...Our Men took home the bronze, and our Women took home the silver for team gymnastics! The women's individual finals are tonight...Go Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson!!! (you know I'll be watching!) Our swimmers are awesome, our volleyball teams are awesome! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics! Hope you're all cheering with me!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Summer Games
I absolutely LOVE to watch the Olympics! This year has delivered....The opening ceremonies were stunning...no breathtaking! Our team USA has done amazingly well!! Has anyone noticed Michael Phelps??? He is the most decorated Olympian in the world, in the history of the games!!! If that is not awesome and inspiring I don't know what is...Our Men took home the bronze, and our Women took home the silver for team gymnastics! The women's individual finals are tonight...Go Nastia Liukin and Shawn Johnson!!! (you know I'll be watching!) Our swimmers are awesome, our volleyball teams are awesome! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Olympics! Hope you're all cheering with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
dude, I was up jumping and screaming during the mens swimming relay where our guy closed the full body length to win!
It thrills me that all of you kids still love the Olympics. We have always loved them and I thought all families did. Keep watching...you know we are! Love, Mom
Yeah! The Mens swimming has been the best EVER!!! That relay was awesome!!! I am glad to know that you are all watching too!!!
Watch those drivers on the road. I don't know about you but EVERYONE stays up around here til like midnight watching the games. I've fallen asleep everynight on the couch. Michael Phelps is from Baltimore so you know we are overwhelmed with his accomplishments around here. It is all the watercooler talk!
I love love love the Olympics!! Michael Phelps is a machine, it's unreal.
Post a Comment