Thursday, August 21, 2008

What the????

So, I was cleaning yesterday and I found this under the table in my entry way! what in the world?? I'm thinking hmmm, Erinn and I don't drink, and I am pretty sure the kids don't drink...I know that none of our friends and family have in our home...so where did this bad boy come from??? That is the question... My best theory is that one of the kids picked it up in a parking lot or off the street thinking, "wow, look at this cool shiny treasure!" Let's hope!...I know I'm CRAZY, I should have just thrown it away, but this is funny, no? :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahaha. i bet it was jenna. she looks like she may have issues! :) you might wanna sit down and have 'the' talk with her! hahahah.

BJ Scott said...

ha, ha, ha,... what a hoot! The things we find in our home and have absolutely no idea how they got there.

Jen said...

OK, Nat - is this your way of "reaching out" to us to help you ;)