I am mom to five amazing kids. I love being a mom. I get to give my kids all kinds of great experiences that shape the rest of their lives. Its so amazing. I love to exercise, it clears my head and helps me to stay calm and happy. I try to exercise as often as possible. And I occasionally run a 5K. I love that, what a rush. I LOVE a good project. and a good book! I love to read, sew, paint and clean house! I like to be goofy and play with my children. They are so much fun.
5 comments:
yeah, she's a rock-star! such a cute girl.
Very cute! And I love Hannah's hair!!!
That is why I love them too! You are grandma's girl!
yes she is seriously gorgeous!! Like her mommy. I'm with you... thrift stores and garage sales rock for shopping for little ones.
Wow Mom! Check out my new duds! Aren't I just the coolest thing you've ever seen!
Post a Comment