Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Noah's first day...


of FIFTH grade!! I can't believe I have two in middle school now!! Its crazy how quickly they grow and change!

Noah said, "I am looking forward to Gym class...we get to play more games. And lunch, I LOVE their Pizza!


When he got home he said, "You want to know what the best part of my day was?? I found six bucks in my pocket!!! I also got my new lunch card. I like Art because we get to use hammers and stuff, and I like Gym. I like the Gym teacher and the big Gym room. Oh Yeah my teacher is nice too!"

I think this boy is going to have a great year!!! His teacher, Mrs Robinson, had a baby yesterday so he has about six weeks with Mrs Gobel. Then he gets Mrs Robinson. They are both great teachers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

our babies are growing up way to fast.....