Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!


I have loved you since the moment we met...

Sisters by birth, best friends by choice!

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

aahhh memories! Everything I do, I do it for you.....
Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

P.S. I hope the adoption goes well! You are a fabulous mommy!! Call me!

6 comments:

Hillary Sperry said...

That's awesome :) Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

What a trip down memory lane! I sure love you sweet girls.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

such fun memories.....oh my goodness, you make me cry!! I love you too, sister!! we have had quite a ride, huh!! thanks for the birthday love! :)

Jen said...

Love these photos - of course that's how you are etched in my memory. Even when I see you all grown up(and so beautiful), these are the girls I think of :)

Stephanie said...

Now. Those are the pictures we are looking for! Fun stuff. Sisters always bring out the best in one!

I agree with Jen..So many kid pictures of D with you two. What a great group.

Hopkins said...

Oh man Nat...those are some good pics!!! You are such a good sister!