Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

I know, I'm late on the birthday blog...two other people beat me to it!! But, really I am a good mom! (I swear!)
Hannah turned six on July 19th! I can easily remember the day she was born...she broke our boy streak! We were so happy to have her and I am amazed when I think of how fast time flies. She will be starting the first grade in a couple of weeks and she is such a little grown up. She says the most amazing things. For example, when we were getting ready for her party I asked her to go put on something nice to wear for the party (cute, clean, dressy) well, she came downstairs in her Jammie's so I said, why don't you go try again to find something nice to wear...to which she quickly replied, (in THAT tone) Mom, its MY birthday...I can wear whatever I want! Thus the messy hair and Jammie's at the party.

Even with a last minute party and last minute invites we still had a great time! Hannah wanted a white cake with green flowers...she got her wish...she also wanted a sleepover...she got that too! Katie spent the night and the girls had a ball! She got all kinds
of wonderful gifts, Thanks so much to all who came! It was a great night for her! Happy Birthday Hannah!

Hannah is happy, smart, tall, lovely, full of ideas and stories, quick witted, fun, affectionate, helpful, sweet and tenderhearted. I just love this crazy kid!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: