Monday, July 28, 2008

SLEEPOVER FUN!!!

My sweet sister Hillary came into town for a visit, and somehow I was lucky enough to get her for a night! It was so much fun, we talked crafts and sewing while our children enjoyed each other and played. We only ignored them a little! She has four little girls so of course we had to have a girly girl sleepover. Katelyn got to come too because her play practice ended early! We tried and tried to settle them down but it was well after midnight when everyone finally conked out! Aren't these girls SO CUTE!!??? (just ignore the boy in the back! he he!)

We had a lovely day of fun the next day too...shopping and lunch with my mom and sisters! What could be better than that!?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You are such a fun auntie! We love the sleepovers! Well I love that you had one!

Hopkins said...

Oh man! I'm glad I wasn't invited! I can't imagine all the giggling! You are one brave woman Nat!

Hillary Sperry said...

hehe! Yes Nat we loved it too! It was so fun!!!