Sam is a boy scout! He has completed all of his time in cubs and had his final pack meeting last week! I am always amazed at how quick they grow up, and how incredibly fast time actually flies! He earned his webelos badge, his religious knot, and his Arrow of Light ( the highest award a cub scout can earn). He is now an eleven year old scout and I am on the prowl for a scout shirt! If any of you know of discounted scout shirts I would love to hear from you!! I am so proud of my boys! Good job Sam and Noah!
I can't believe he's gotten so grown up!
This is Sam on his very first night as a cub scout!
Noah and his friend Charles earned their bear badges!!



3 comments:
Congratulations Boys!!! That is some good hard work...for you parents too. It truly is a worthwhile program. You gotta love a boy scout!
Natalie, that's so amazing. Hyrum got his bear last month, and is now officially a Webelos. How cool it must be for Sam to be moving on! Is the 11-yr-old scout program in the ward a good one? Our branch currently doesn't even have one...ugh!
Congrats!! Aaron says He is so happy for you!!
Post a Comment