Monday, October 1, 2007

Texas hugs



We had so much fun in Texas with our cousins! The kids played and played...we talked and sang and had fun! The kids set up a tent in the backyard, they climbed trees, and just had a blast together! Alex cooked his famous burgers and salmon dinners....(on different nights:) soooo good!!! Hillary and I scrapbooked a few pages...who doesn't love that?! Mom found this enormous horse....its true...everything is bigger in Texas! ha ha ha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This was so much fun and I love these shots and your comments are always so cute! Love you, momma

Phogles said...

what a wonderful time! How cool. Family is the best...especially when they live near cool places to visit, and feed you good food while you're there. :)

sperry said...

Dang Nat! I miss you guys! I'm so glad you had a good time! We had a BLAST! Let's do it again sometime, yeah? Yeah!