Oh my goodness... where was this at??? Isn't it amazing that they would tell their followers not to Pray...Who could rightfully do that? Don't pray about it...how sad... Hopefully their flock will see the folly in the message. Please email me the picture as well.
I am mom to five amazing kids. I love being a mom. I get to give my kids all kinds of great experiences that shape the rest of their lives. Its so amazing. I love to exercise, it clears my head and helps me to stay calm and happy. I try to exercise as often as possible. And I occasionally run a 5K. I love that, what a rush. I LOVE a good project. and a good book! I love to read, sew, paint and clean house! I like to be goofy and play with my children. They are so much fun.
6 comments:
This is hilarious! It is so true! we are the only ones that say just pray about it and you will know!
OH MY GOSH! That's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen!!!
LOL & can't stop LOL
Email me that picture please!
Oh my goodness... where was this at??? Isn't it amazing that they would tell their followers not to Pray...Who could rightfully do that? Don't pray about it...how sad... Hopefully their flock will see the folly in the message. Please email me the picture as well.
I don't have either of your email addresses...but, if you right click on the picture you can save it to your computer! good luck!
That really is too awesome!!! That's MO for you :) Was that in Cameron?
Post a Comment