Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Erinns big feet
I guess Sam comes by his feet naturally...Big feet are inevitable!! Yikes!!!
Our poor kids don't even know whats coming!!! Isn't this the best picture ever??? HA HA HA HA :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am pooping myself!! hahahahaha!! I LOVE this picture!! It is so funny...the big feet, the huge white shoes, the chair....need i say more! hahaha!! Thanks Natalie for making me laugh!!
That is hilarious! I understand the big feet thing. Sam doesn't have a chance! Erinn you are so hot! Truly an 80's boy! Love you
That's hilarious! And I thought I had big feet! I think the camera must add 10 lbs to your feet too :)
or 10 inches :)
hahahahahaha I almost fell out of my chair when I saw this! HOW AWESOME! You totally made my morning with this!
ok... the feet are great... I mean stupendous... I mean huge... sorry...but I just have to say I love the chair... can't wait to see what my kids say when they look back at some of our old photos.... Oh, I'm already hearing it.
dang... what is the big deal... your mom's blog is the only one the posts the correct time when I comment or blog.... It is really 6:37 a.m.
Post a Comment