Saturday, March 7, 2009

Works in progress...

Here are a few of the projects I have been working on lately...They are all "works in progress" or UFO's but, I thought it would be fun to share a few pics today. The photo above is of my Hello Betty disappearing nine patch. I think its looking great and I am way excited to finish this one!

This is a pic of several of my scrappy pinwheels that I'm doing for the Nothing But Scraps quilt group. This has been really fun for me and I think the quilt will look great too! I am going to sash in white. Borders are still up in the air!
And finally my quilt made from Nest by Tula PInk. I think it looks great and I can't wait to get it on my bed! I have been having way too much fun quilting!

6 comments:

Leah said...

i love your colorful pinwheels!

Jenny said...

Wow, I think my daughter is a quilter!! Congratulations and just so you know this isn't about what you do...it's about who you are! You are one of those people that can make beauty anywhere.

The Wes Gordon Family said...

Those are all beautiful! are they for sale ;)

Phogles said...

so cool. I am wishing I could come and hang out and sewsewsew with you. Yhese look great!

Amanda Jean said...

your wips are gorgeous! i love your fabric choices.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Your Nest quilt looks great! I've been wondering what I'm going to do with my Nest fabric!?