Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!

I can't believe it...your eleven today! I know I say this every year but, wow time really does fly! You are cheerful, helpful, and happy! You love to learn, and read. You are great at making and keeping friends. And you love to keep busy. We love you so much! Have a happy happy birthday! Keep Smiling!

4 comments:

Al said...

such a good kid man. Love that Noah!

Jenny said...

Oh Noah I love you so much! Happy Birthday and Grandpa and I haven't forgot you. Natalie that smile is enough to let you know that the world is right. Your a good mom and Noah you are a good son! Love you both!

Lindsey said...

NOAH IS FREAKIN HUGE! i didn't relize he was so big! tell him happy birthday even though im late :( miss you guys!
-lindsey

Phogles said...

I forget that he's only 6 mo. behind my boy. To me he'll be perpetually seven. Such a good looking kid, inside and out.