Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome to McDonalds....


May I take your order? :)

ha ha ha ha just kidding...Erinn got his Xbox hooked up to the Internet...so now he's LIVE!!! aaahhh!

Pros-he gets to "hang out" with his friends without leaving the house

Cons-he really likes to play games (way to often:)

Pros-as long as he gets to play his game...I can do whatever I want...so really its a win win.

*yah, we know how old he is! ha hahahahhahahahha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious right there.... and exactly why I refuse to let my hub get a video game system. The end!

Amanda said...

AJ got an xbox for christmas from his dad and step mom.. lets just say.. I know how you feel.

LollyChops said...

You totally had me.. I read the first line and was thinking.. are they having people take orders remotely now???!!! WOW.. heh.